Welcome to the CLMP Directory of independent literary publishers, a digital resource and offspring of CLMP’s former annual print directory.
Browse presses, magazines, and online publishers alphabetically using the top navigation bar. Search for a specific press by entering its name or choosing a format from the dropdown menu.
- Type of organization
- Web address
- Mission Statement / Editorial Focus
The Belladonna* mission is to promote the work of women writers who are adventurous, experimental, politically involved, multi-form, multicultural, multi-gendered, impossible to define, delicious to talk about, unpredictable and dangerous with language.
- Is your group affiliated with a University, portal or other agency?
- Primary editor/Contact person
Belladonna promotes the work of avant garde women writers of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Representative authors
Alice Notley, Renee Gladman, Mei-Mei Berssenbrugge
- Simultaneous submissions accepted
- Reading period
- Reporting time
6 - 12 months
- Author Payments
- Number of paid staff
- Number of unpaid staff
- CLMP Member?
- How many writers did you publish in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- How many live events did you present in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- Number of Books Published per Year
- Titles in Print
- Average Print Run
- Format (%)
20% Paperback, 75% Chapbook, 5% Other
- Average Price per Book
- Average Price per e-Book