Community of Literary Magazines and Presses
Welcome to the CLMP Directory of independent literary publishers, a digital resource and offspring of CLMP’s former annual print directory.
Browse presses, magazines, and online publishers alphabetically using the top navigation bar. Search for a specific press by entering its name or choosing a format from the dropdown menu.
- Type of organization
- Web address
- Primary editor/Contact person
Donald J. McNutt
essays, fiction, nonfiction, poetry, reviews, art
Literary work relating to the Adirondacks and regions similar in geography and spirit, or on the shaping influence of nature.
- Representative authors
M. J. Iuppa, Susan J. Newell, Elizabeth Biller Chapman
- Submissions policy
Submissions must not have been previously published. No simultaneous submissions.
- Simultaneous submissions accepted
- Reading period
From 7 / 1 - 12 / 1
- Reporting time
2 - 3 months
- Author Payments
- Number of paid staff
- Number of unpaid staff
- CLMP Member?
- How many writers did you publish in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- How many live events did you present in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- Total Circulation
- Paid Subscriptions
- Individual Price
$12 / single year; $30 / three years
- Insitutional Price
$7 / year
- Single Copy Price
- Back Issues Available
- Ad Rate
- Unsolicited Manuscripts Accepted
- If Yes, What Percent Of All Unsolicited MSS Are Published?
9 - 6
- Average Number of Pages