Community of Literary Magazines and Presses
Welcome to the CLMP Directory of independent literary publishers, a digital resource and offspring of CLMP’s former annual print directory.
Browse presses, magazines, and online publishers alphabetically using the top navigation bar. Search for a specific press by entering its name or choosing a format from the dropdown menu.
Booth: A Journal
- Type of organization
- Web address
- Primary editor/Contact person
essays, fiction, nonfiction, poetry, art, translation, graphic novel
We love to publish great stories and sharp poetry, we also get excited for new forms, innovative voices, writers pushing the boundaries of shape and structure. We
- Representative authors
Roxane Gay, Kim Addonizio, Michael Martone
- Submissions policy
Open September 1 (See website for details
- Simultaneous submissions accepted
- Reading period
From 9 / 1 - 5 / 31
- Reporting time
3 - 5 weeks
- Author Payments
Every Spring Booth features a contest, featuring different genres every year. Our three most recent contests were for First Chapters, Poetry, and Short Story (See website for details
- Number of paid staff
- Number of unpaid staff
- CLMP Member?
- How many writers did you publish in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- How many live events did you present in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- ISSN Number
- Total Circulation
- Paid Subscriptions
- Individual Price
- Insitutional Price
- Single Copy Price
- Back Issues Available
- Ad Rate
- Unsolicited Manuscripts Accepted
- If Yes, What Percent Of All Unsolicited MSS Are Published?
- Average Number of Pages