Community of Literary Magazines and Presses
Welcome to the CLMP Directory of independent literary publishers, a digital resource and offspring of CLMP’s former annual print directory.
Browse presses, magazines, and online publishers alphabetically using the top navigation bar. Search for a specific press by entering its name or choosing a format from the dropdown menu.
Open Spaces Quarterly
- Type of organization
- Web address
- Primary editor/Contact person
essays, fiction, nonfiction, poetry, reviews, art
Creative writing and nonfiction articles on science, history, politics, international relations, law, medicine and the arts.
- Representative authors
Robert Sullivan, Rick Bass, Jane Lubchenco
- Submissions policy
On our web site at www.open-spaces.com
- Simultaneous submissions accepted
- Reading period
- Reporting time
1 - 6 months
- Author Payments
cash, copies, subscription
- Number of paid staff
- Number of unpaid staff
Small Changes, Ingram, Newsgroup, etc.
- CLMP Member?
- How many writers did you publish in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- How many live events did you present in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- ISSN Number
- Total Circulation
- Paid Subscriptions
- Individual Price
25 / Institution $25
- Single Copy Price
- Back Issues Available
- Ad Rates
- Unsolicited Manuscripts Accepted
- If Yes, What Percent Of All Unsolicited MSS Are Published?
11 - 81/2
- Average Number of Pages