Community of Literary Magazines and Presses
Welcome to the CLMP Directory of independent literary publishers, a digital resource and offspring of CLMP’s former annual print directory.
Browse presses, magazines, and online publishers alphabetically using the top navigation bar. Search for a specific press by entering its name or choosing a format from the dropdown menu.
SLAB: Sound and Literary Art Book
- Type of organization
- Web address
- Primary editor/Contact person
Dr. Mark O'Connor
essays, fiction, nonfiction, poetry, art, translation, audio
Contemporary fiction, poetry, nonfiction, and web-based art.
- Representative authors
Allison Joseph, Mark Wisniewski, Kelli Russell Agadon
- Submissions policy
Multiple, surface, and online submissions are accepted
- Simultaneous submissions accepted
- Reading period
From 7 / 12 - 1 / 1
- Reporting time
2 - 3 months
- Author Payments
Annual Elizabeth Curry Poetry Contest. $500/$300/$150 and publication. 2010-2011 judge: Kim Johnson. (See website for details
- Number of paid staff
- Number of unpaid staff
- CLMP Member?
- How many writers did you publish in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- How many live events did you present in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- ISSN Number
- Total Circulation
- Paid Subscriptions
- Individual Price
- Insitutional Price
- Single Copy Price
- Back Issues Available
- Ad Rate
Exchanges only w/other literary magazines
- Unsolicited Manuscripts Accepted
- If Yes, What Percent Of All Unsolicited MSS Are Published?
8 - 6
- Average Number of Pages