Community of Literary Magazines and Presses
Welcome to the CLMP Directory of independent literary publishers, a digital resource and offspring of CLMP’s former annual print directory.
Browse presses, magazines, and online publishers alphabetically using the top navigation bar. Search for a specific press by entering its name or choosing a format from the dropdown menu.
- Type of organization
- Web address
- Mission Statement / Editorial Focus
Please see our website.
- Is your group affiliated with a University, portal or other agency?
- If Yes, please name
University of Florida
- Primary editor/Contact person
Mark Mitchell, David Leavitt
essays, fiction, nonfiction, poetry, translation
Longer pieces, works in translation, important works that are out of print, short shorts.
- Recent Awards Received
Stories in BEST AMERICAN STORIES and O. HENRY PRIZE STORIES. Poems in BEST AMERICAN POETRY.
- Representative authors
John Barth, Anne Carson, Roy Kesey
- Submissions policy
Please see our website for details.
- Simultaneous submissions accepted
- Reading period
From 9 / 4 - 1 / 30
- Reporting time
4 - 6 weeks
- Author Payments
- Number of paid staff
- Number of unpaid staff
Ingram, Ubiquity, Media Solutions
- CLMP Member?
- How many writers did you publish in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- How many live events did you present in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- ISSN Number
- Total Circulation
- Paid Subscriptions
- Individual Price
- Insitutional Price
- Single Copy Price
- Back Issues Available
- Ad Rate
$300. Contact for trades; .
- Unsolicited Manuscripts Accepted
- If Yes, What Percent Of All Unsolicited MSS Are Published?
9 - 6
- Average Number of Pages