Community of Literary Magazines and Presses
Welcome to the CLMP Directory of independent literary publishers, a digital resource and offspring of CLMP’s former annual print directory.
Browse presses, magazines, and online publishers alphabetically using the top navigation bar. Search for a specific press by entering its name or choosing a format from the dropdown menu.
The Chattahoochee Review
- Type of organization
- Web address
- Social media platforms used
Twitter, Facebook, blog
Exporting the South. Importing the World.
- Is your group affiliated with a University, portal or other agency?
- If Yes, please name
Georgia State University
- Primary editor/Contact person
essays, fiction, nonfiction, poetry, reviews, art, translation, gr_novel
"Exporting the South. Importing the World." Literary quality in a variety of genres and subject matter. See web site.
- Recent Awards Received
Governor Award, Pushcart Prize inclusion.
- Representative authors
George Singleton, Ignacio Padilla, William Gay
- Submissions policy
- Simultaneous submissions accepted
- Reading period
- Reporting time
2 - 3 months
- Author Payments
- Number of paid staff
- Number of unpaid staff
- CLMP Member?
- How many writers did you publish in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- How many live events did you present in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- ISSN Number
- Total Circulation
- Paid Subscriptions
- Individual Price
- Insitutional Price
- Single Copy Price
- Back Issues Available
- Ad Rate
$50 for full page
- Unsolicited Manuscripts Accepted
- If Yes, What Percent Of All Unsolicited MSS Are Published?
6 - 9
- Average Number of Pages