Community of Literary Magazines and Presses
Welcome to the CLMP Directory of independent literary publishers, a digital resource and offspring of CLMP’s former annual print directory.
Browse presses, magazines, and online publishers alphabetically using the top navigation bar. Search for a specific press by entering its name or choosing a format from the dropdown menu.
The Southeast Review
- Type of organization
- Web address
- Social media platforms used
- Mission Statement / Editorial Focus
The Southeast Review is the literary magazine of the creative writing program at Florida State University.
- Is your group affiliated with a University, portal or other agency?
- If Yes, please name
Florida State University
- Primary editor/Contact person
- Contact title
essays, fiction, nonfiction, poetry, reviews, art
We aim to discover exciting new writers of literary poetry and prose and publish them alongside national award winners.
- Recent Awards Received
Best New Poets
- Representative authors
Angela Vogel, Rachel Zucker, George Singleton
- Submissions policy
Except during contest season in the spring, all submissions must be sent via online Submission Manager. No email submissions.
- Simultaneous submissions accepted
- Reading period
- Reporting time
3 - 6 months
- Author Payments
World's Best Short Short Story, Poetry, and Narrative Nonfiction Contests. Prize: $500 and publication. Deadline: Mar/April. (See website for details
- Number of paid staff
- Number of unpaid staff
- CLMP Member?
- How many writers did you publish in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- How many live events did you present in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- ISSN Number
- Total Circulation
- Paid Subscriptions
- Individual Price
- Insitutional Price
- Single Copy Price
- Back Issues Available
- Unsolicited Manuscripts Accepted
- If Yes, What Percent Of All Unsolicited MSS Are Published?
9 - 6
- Average Number of Pages