Dear CLMP Publishers,
Don’t miss the opportunity to have your magazine adopted by creative writing workshops, publishing seminars, and literature classrooms across the country.
LIT MAG ADOPTION is back and open to applications from eligible literary journals. We invite you to join us in this national effort to increase course adoptions and student subscriptions of literary magazines. If you are interested in participating, write to email@example.com.
HOW IT WORKS:
- The Lit Mag Adoption Program for Creative Writing Students allows undergraduate and graduate creative writing professors to include literary magazines in their courses.
- Each participating journal must be a current member of CLMP.
- Eligible journals must come out (at least) biannually in order to guarantee that students will receive 2 or more issues over the course of the semester at a discounted rate.
- Each journal must provide the course adoption professor with a free “desk copy” subscription.
- One editor must agree to visit the classroom (in-person or online) during the semester.
- All teachers must register a minimum of 5 student subscriptions before the magazine is notified of course adoption.
Apply by May 15, 2016 to be considered for CLMP’s Lit Mag Adoption Program. For more information, contact Paul Legault, CLMP Director of Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.