Drip Sweetness Anthology
The first annual Drip Sweetness Anthology will be open for submissions beginning December 7, 2020 and will close on January 31, 2021. There will be a feature for each category of the anthology: Nonfiction, Fiction, and Poetry as well as a cash reward of 100 dollars per category. All applicants will be considered for publication to the anthology, but may not be chosen for the prize and feature.
View rules and enter at https://www.madamhoneypublishing.com/contestsandsubmissions
The goal of the Anthology is to look at the year of 2020 with sweet eyes. Of course, we all know that this year licked [insert noun], but we also have learned some things about ourselves and the world we live in. Not all has been [insert same noun as above]. Send in your stories, idea, poems, anything you want to share about 2020, but I challenge you to take the negatives and throw sweet spins on them… drip it! Publication of the anthology will be Summer 2021.
1. Applicants must be 18 or older and living in the Unites States of America.
2. All applicants must pay a $10 reading fee upon submission of each document.
3. Each applicant may only enter one piece per category, or a series of up to 5 poems.
4. Submissions shall be made on the submission link (shared on website homepage)
5. All submissions must be unpublished in any format including print and digital.
6. No simultaneous submissions (meaning no submissions that you have also submitted to any other contest).
7. Fill out the application sheet.
8. Make sure you submit a clean copy of the submission without your name on it (judging will be anonymous, your name will be linked to the title of the work on the submission form for review after judging).
9. Submissions will not be edited but published as presented (so check your grammar or pay someone to!)
10. Author releases rights to work (minus altering and credit for the writing) upon publication in the anthology.
11. Have fun!