This online system for accepting and managing written submissions for a magazine or press is easy to use, affordable, and flexible enough to work with any submission and reading process. SubmissionManager allows you to:
1. Accept submissions through your website. You will be able to:
2. Track submissions automatically:
3. Assign submissions to editors and readers:
4. Accept or reject submissions individually or en masse, and create standard and personalized email rejections.
5. Customize the front end and back end appearance:
Required for installation:
Please check with your hosting company / IT personnel to make sure that your server supports the necessary tools to run SubmissionManager. If you wish to see a demo of SubmissionManager or have any technical questions please contact Devin Emke via https://www.submissionmanager.net. No refunds after purchase.
SubmissionManager consists of a MySQL database with front end programmed in PHP.
Staff members access and use SubmissionManager through their web browser. It has been tested on a wide variety of current browsers including Internet Explorer 6.x, Firefox (any version), and Safari 2.x. Some features may not work on earlier versions of these browsers, but newer versions of all of these browsers are freely available. To read the documentation that accompanies SubmissionManager, click here.