Greatest City Collective


Type Of Organization
Online
Phone
(410) 370-0444
Mission Statement / Editorial Focus
Greatest City Diary is a journal of the artistic process. We welcome first drafts, finished products, and everything in-between. We're intrigued by the conversations to be had between works at different stages of their created lives. We publish works of empathy. 90% of sales are distributed evenly amongst our contributors, while the remaining 10% goes back into the Collective to fund new projects, and cover costs of operation.

Social Media Platforms Used
instagram and twitter: @greatestcityco
Is Your Group Affiliated With A University, Portal Or Other Agency?
no
Primary Editor/Contact Person
Tim Neil
Contact Title
Co-Founder and Editor
Submissions Policy
Currently, it's e-mail based, and we respond within three months. We accept works of all mediums, and encourage non-traditional forms. We see the artistry in recipes. We want to get a recipe so badly. Has it happened yet? No. But our fingers are crossed. We accept pieces at various stages of the artistic process, and we evaluate pieces through that lens. However, we are looking to switch over to Submittable.
Accepts Unsolicited Submissions
Yes
Year Founded
2021
Number Of Issues Per Year
4
Average Page Views Per Month
769
Average Unique Visitors Per Month
232
Publish Print Anthology?
no

Online