Welcome to the CLMP Directory of independent literary publishers, a digital resource and offspring of CLMP’s former annual print directory.
Browse presses, magazines, and online publishers alphabetically using the top navigation bar. Search for a specific press by entering its name or choosing a format from the dropdown menu.
Edwin E. Smith Publishing
- Type of organization
- Web address
- Primary editor/Contact person
Edwin E. Smith
essays, fiction, nonfiction, poetry, art
Primarily we publish literary fiction and poetry. Edwin E. Smith's Quarterly Magazine is our flagship title but we are publsihing poetry and short stories in book form.
- Representative authors
Lauren Camp, JS Belote, Faye George
- Submissions policy
We have an open submissions policy. (See website for details
- Simultaneous submissions accepted
- Reading period
- Reporting time
1 - 2 months
- Author Payments
royalties, cash, copies
- Number of paid staff
- Number of unpaid staff
- CLMP Member?
- How many writers did you publish in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- How many live events did you present in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- Number of Books Published per Year
- Titles in Print
- Average Print Run
- Format (%)
50% Paperback, 50% Chapbook
- Average Price per Book
- Average Price per e-Book