Welcome to the CLMP Directory of independent literary publishers, a digital resource and offspring of CLMP’s former annual print directory.
Browse presses, magazines, and online publishers alphabetically using the top navigation bar. Search for a specific press by entering its name or choosing a format from the dropdown menu.
Epiphany: A Literary Journal
- Type of organization
- Web address
- Social media platforms used
If an epiphany is a moment of sudden revelation, Epiphany, the literary journal, is a crucible of those moments, expressed in fiction, memoir, poetry and art. Our biannual journal regards the world from all aspects, giving voice to the talented and innovative writers of the twenty-first century. In its fifteen years of operation, Epiphany has established a reputation as a magazine that supports both emerging and established writers—from near and from afar—whose explorations of new territory may not have found validation elsewhere.
- Is your group affiliated with a University, portal or other agency?
- Primary editor/Contact person
- Contact title
essays, fiction, nonfiction, poetry, art
- Recent Awards Received
- Representative authors
John Edgar Wideman, Derek Walcott, Roxana Robinson
- Submissions policy
Find submission guidelines at: epiphanyzine.com/submit
- Simultaneous submissions accepted
- Reading period
From 9 / 5 - 1 / 31
- Reporting time
5 - 6 months
- Author Payments
- Number of paid staff
- Number of unpaid staff
- CLMP Member?
- How many writers did you publish in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- How many live events did you present in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- ISSN Number
- ISBN Number
- Total Circulation
- Paid Subscriptions
- Individual Price
- Insitutional Price
- Single Copy Price
- Back Issues Available
- Ad Rate
$300 per pg $150 for 1/2 pg $75 per 1/4 pg 10% off for 2x
- Unsolicited Manuscripts Accepted
- If Yes, What Percent Of All Unsolicited MSS Are Published?
9 - 6
- Average Number of Pages