Community of Literary Magazines and Presses
Welcome to the CLMP Directory of independent literary publishers, a digital resource and offspring of CLMP’s former annual print directory.
Browse presses, magazines, and online publishers alphabetically using the top navigation bar. Search for a specific press by entering its name or choosing a format from the dropdown menu.
FIELD: Contemporary Poetry and Poetics
- Type of organization
- Web address
- Primary editor/Contact person
Linda Slocum, Managing Editor
FIELD is published twice a year; features established and emerging poets, symposia on famous poets and poetry book reviews
- Representative authors
Marianne Boruch, Michael Chitwood, Marilyn Hacker
- Submissions policy
Send 3-5 poems to Editors/FIELD, 50 N. Professor St. Oberlin, OH 44074. Enclose a SASE. Allow 6 weeks for response.
- Simultaneous submissions accepted
- Reading period
- Reporting time
6 - 8 weeks
- Author Payments
FIELD Poetry Prize held annually in May for manuscripts of 50 to 80 pages. $1,000 and publication. $25 reading fee. See web site for contest guidelines.
- Number of paid staff
- Number of unpaid staff
- CLMP Member?
- How many writers did you publish in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- How many live events did you present in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- ISSN Number
- Total Circulation
- Paid Subscriptions
- Individual Price
- Insitutional Price
- Single Copy Price
- Back Issues Available
- Unsolicited Manuscripts Accepted
- If Yes, What Percent Of All Unsolicited MSS Are Published?
8.5 - 5.25
- Average Number of Pages