Community of Literary Magazines and Presses
Welcome to the CLMP Directory of independent literary publishers, a digital resource and offspring of CLMP’s former annual print directory.
Browse presses, magazines, and online publishers alphabetically using the top navigation bar. Search for a specific press by entering its name or choosing a format from the dropdown menu.
- Type of organization
- Web address
- Primary editor/Contact person
Peter Campion, Editor
essays, fiction, poetry, reviews, translation
Works that explore and celebrate the literary imagination.
- Recent Awards Received
2005 Pushcart to Geoffrey Hill, contributor to 6.2 (Spring 2004) On the Reality of the Symbol (poem)
- Representative authors
Clare Cavanagh, Anne Ferry, Karl Kirchwey
- Submissions policy
Online submissions only: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/li
- Simultaneous submissions accepted
- Reading period
- Reporting time
1 - 2 months
- Author Payments
- Number of paid staff
- Number of unpaid staff
Oxford University Press
- CLMP Member?
- How many writers did you publish in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- How many live events did you present in your most recent year (calendar or fiscal)?
- ISSN Number
- Total Circulation
- Paid Subscriptions
- Individual Price
81 / Institution $85 in US
- Single Copy Price
- Back Issues Available
- Ad Rates
- Unsolicited Manuscripts Accepted
- If Yes, What Percent Of All Unsolicited MSS Are Published?
10 - 7
- Average Number of Pages